By making a booking you are authorizing Eyewonderlust lash technicians to perform the semi-permanent eyelash extensions procedure. This procedure requires individual synthetic eyelashes to be glued to your own natural lashes. It is your responsibility to remain still during the application and to keep your eyes closed during the entire process until otherwise advised. There are some known risks of the cosmetic procedure and in some cases, it may result in complications such as transient eye redness or irritation and allergic reactions to the adhesive, under eye gel pads and any other products used. If at any time you are uncomfortable with the procedure, please inform the technician and they will gladly rectify the problem which may include ending the session.
It has been represented that no guarantees, warranties, promises, commitments or other statements as to the results of this service has been made and you acknowledge that you have received no particular representations or guarantees.
At the start of every appointment all conditions and circumstances regarding your health and health history, medications being taken and any past reactions to the products use will be disclosed on the “Client Registration & History Form”.
By agreeing to the term, you release Eyewonderlust eyelash extension lash artist from any responsibility for preexisting conditions not revealed or any consequential change to those conditions that arises subsequent to the procedure. The client accepts full responsibility for these and any other complications, which may arise or result during, or following the procedure which are performed at request.
- Photos will be taken before, after and possibly during the application and these images may be used for marketing, and training purposes. Please let your lash artist know if you would not like this to happen, or for the photos to only show your eyes. We will make every effort to ensure your images are not used if you would prefer.
- To secure your booking, a non refundable $50 booking is required at the time of booking.
- As a courtesy to the lash technicians and other clients we require at least 48 hours notice should you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment. This can be done online or by text. Should you cancel or reschedule with less than 48 hours, your deposit will not be refunded with no exception and the full payment of the appointment may be charged.
- Full payment is charged for No-SHOW or MISSED appointments. Clients who provide less than 48 hours notice are welcome to send someone else in their place.
- We understand that sometimes “life happens” and if an appointment needs to be cancelled with more than 48hrs notice, we may transfer the deposit to another appointment as a ‘reschedule’. All deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE and management reserves the right to choose to issue a refund under some circumstances and if a refund is processed, processing fee of $5 will be charged.
Late Arrivals Terms
- Please keep in mind that arriving late for your eyelash appointment may require us to shorten the length of the appointment, with full charges applied, so as not to cause an inconvenience the next client. We regret that late arrivals may not receive an extension of time to the scheduled appointments. Once 15 mins has been has surpassed the scheduled time for the appointment and you have not made any attempt to communicate with us of your tardiness, the appointment will be cancelled and the FULL charge for the appointment will be processed.
Allergic Reaction Terms
- We are serious about your health and the health of your lashes. As it is our No.1 priority, IF you have previously had an allergic reaction from a previous studio, please book in a consultation before making any booking to discuss your experience. Our cancellation policy applies where sensitivities are not brought up prior to you booking where the eyelash extensions treatment appointment cannot proceed.
- IF during our consultation, we may discover that you may not be a candidate for eyelash extensions. If you choose not proceed with the appointment due to a risk involved, a fee of 50% of the appointment will be charged. So again, please make sure you book in a PATCH TEST consultation if you are unsure about getting eyelash extensions and would like to discuss the risks involved.
Refill appointment terms
- WE DO NOT REFILL SETS FROM ANOTHER STUDIO. Our refill appointments are designed for clients who have previously had a set done here at Eyewonderlust. If you have a set done from another studio you will be required to book in a removal and a new set.
- Please ensure that you are booking in your refill and have at least 30% of your extensions left and ALSO within 4 weeks of your last appointment.
- The number of lash extensions applied are an indicative of how many we can apply within the given time of the appointment scheduled. If we have to take time to clean your lashes from build up and make up residue, this will affect the time and the number of lash extensions applied.
- So as not to cause any inconvenience to other clients, make sure you are booking the correct amount of time lashes and are coming in make-up free and with clean lashes.