How to clean your eyelash extensions
Cleaning your eyelash extensions is really important. Cleaning them keeps any oil build up away and gives you better retention. It also gets rid of any make-up build up that can harbour bacteria and lash mites (ew).
Simple steps to clean your eyelash extensions
- Dispense a pea-size amount of lash foam cleanser.
- Using your cleansing brush, apply it onto one eye.
- Work through your eyelash extensions and eyelid.
- Use a circular and brushing motion, gently work through at the roots to get in between the eyelash extensions.
- Rinse off with water.
- Gently pat dry.
- Repeat on the other eye.
- With a clean mascara spoolie, brush through your eyelash extensions.
Following these simple steps daily and you're on your way to happy lashes and better retention!